Business Risk Assessment
Has your business reviewed its legal risk lately?
Our Business Risk Assessment is a comprehensive evaluation of your company’s business and legal risks and compliance with current laws. This structured process helps reduce the risks associated with success.
Companies that consult with attorneys to perform a business risk assessment often reduce their operating costs by mitigating unanticipated legal risks. As business operations are completed effectively and efficiently, and without the added cost of dispute resolution, business owners are able to invest more time in the success of their business.
Benefits of the our Business Risk Assessment:
- A proactive method to take inventory of business risks and legal issues that should be addressed
- Provides a way that effectively prioritizes and itemizes risk management activities
- Provides management with a big picture overview of the company and what legal issues may occur and what laws apply to the business
- Identifies business issues before they become problems, and uncovers areas where current practices may need to be updated to comply with changing laws
Click here to request a personalized risk assessment for your business.
- Sexual Harassment,
- Employment Law,
- Workplace Harassment
- Employee Rights,
- Workplace Discrimination,
- Employment Law,
- Discrimination ,
- Sex Discrimination,
- Gender Discrimination,
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination,
- Pregnancy Discrimination,
- Age Discrimination,
- Racial Discrimination,
- Health Discrimination
Board-Certified in Labor and Employment Law
Our founding attorney, Alfonso Kennard Jr. is board-certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
When you hire us, you work directly with your lawyer, who will spend time learning about your situation and goals. Your case will not be passed off to a paralegal.
We Used to Represent Large Companies; Now We Represent You
Having represented Fortune 500 companies in the past, this places us in a unique position to provide valuable insight when representing workers.
Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of Employees
We understand you have probably never faced a matter like this before. Our attorneys are dedicated to guiding and protecting you through this. You will always remain involved and informed as your case moves forward.
Cost-Effective and Accessible
For potential clients who would like to consult with us but are unable to come to our office, we are now offering phone and video consultations for your convenience.
At Kennard Law, P.C., client satisfaction is of utmost importance. You don't have to take our word for it. Read what past clients have to say here!