Houston Business Lawyer
Quality Legal Services & Protection For Your Mid-Sized to Small Business
Kennard Law, P.C provides cost-effective, full and part-time general counsel services to emerging-growth companies and helps mitigate risks associated with success. As a member, you will receive unlimited access to the mid-sized and small business services and experience of our attorneys.
Partner with our legal team to help you navigate a wide range of business issues:
- Business Risk Assessment: We help ensure compliance with the law and minimize legal liability for you.
- Business Growth: We help to streamline processes and identify growth opportunities that can take your business to the next level.
- Business Protection Plan: We protect your company from risks and disputes, and proactively increase efficiency while minimizing costs to you.
Small and mid-sized companies often require sophisticated employment law counseling without breaking the bank. At Kennard Law, we offer business protection plans designed to protect your small or mid-sized business and provide quality legal assistance at a price you can afford.
To learn more about our services, contact us for a consultation.
Our Business Services
We offer a full suite of services to help keep your business running smoothly and effectively:
- General corporate counsel, including day-to-day legal affairs, corporate governance, advisement of Board of Directors, corporate compliance programs, contracts, etc.
- Employment law advising, such as hiring, terminations, reductions in force, harassment/discrimination claims, internal investigations, employee manuals, compensation and benefits packages, employee training, employment agreements, and more.
- Licensing, distribution, and other business transactions, such as technology developments, joint ventures, strategic alliances, franchising distribution agreements, licensing agreements, trademarks, advertising, branding, and more.
- Real estate matters, including office and retail leases, property acquisitions, construction financing, and landlord/tenant relationships.
- Commercial agreements, including purchase/sale agreements, contract reviews, contract negotiations, nondisclosures and non-competes, confidentiality agreements, and more.
Cost-Effective General Counsel
As business people, we realize your bottom line is important. Our reduced flat fee packages are designed to protect your mid-sized or small business without breaking the bank. Plus, all our firm’s attorneys have experience working in large national and multi-national law firms—and Kennard Law is glad to bring that experience, relied on by “big business,” to your mid-sized or small business. You deserve the same quality of care and expertise they get.
Your Trusted Legal Advisor
It’s more than just local legal counsel – our experienced business attorneys in Houston become your trusted advisors who can anticipate problems and proactively minimize risk and maximize opportunity. This approach has helped us create solutions to the most challenging legal problems and, in many cases, creates positive changes to the way our clients do business.
Get started today by contacting our team.
Board-Certified in Labor and Employment Law
Our founding attorney, Alfonso Kennard Jr. is board-certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
When you hire us, you work directly with your lawyer, who will spend time learning about your situation and goals. Your case will not be passed off to a paralegal.
We Used to Represent Large Companies; Now We Represent You
Having represented Fortune 500 companies in the past, this places us in a unique position to provide valuable insight when representing workers.
Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of Employees
We understand you have probably never faced a matter like this before. Our attorneys are dedicated to guiding and protecting you through this. You will always remain involved and informed as your case moves forward.
Cost-Effective and Accessible
For potential clients who would like to consult with us but are unable to come to our office, we are now offering phone and video consultations for your convenience.
At Kennard Law, P.C., client satisfaction is of utmost importance. You don't have to take our word for it. Read what past clients have to say here!