Employment Attorneys in El Paso
The Representation You Need
At Kennard Law, P.C., we represent workers who are involved in a legal dispute with their current or former employers. With extensive experience handling both sides of employment litigation, we have a unique insight into how employers build their cases. Our El Paso employment attorneys use this advantage to help our clients obtain the best possible outcomes in their cases. From wage and hour violations to wrongful termination, we are ready to help you successfully navigate the complex legal system.
Our Practice Areas
Our employment attorneys are ready to help you pursue a favorable outcome in cases involving:
- Wage & hour
- Severance agreement
- Sexual harassment
- Non-compete agreements
- Family medical leave act
- Worker adjustment and retraining notification act (WARN)
- Unemployment hearing
- Wrongful termination
- Professional athlete representation
- Small business representation
- Immigration services
- Civil litigation
- Civil rights
- Work injuries
When to Hire Employment Lawyers
Employment attorneys play a significant role in handling legal disputes between employees and employers. They are trained to take on all types of issues related to employment, such as discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation. No matter what particular problem you are facing, it is important to have a legal advocate on your side who has an in-depth understanding of all the laws that apply to your case.
Don’t hesitate to contact Kennard Law, P.C. when you have a work-related issue, including:
- Your employer forced you to sign a contract to waive your employee privileges
- Your employer has violated federal or state laws that exist for employee protection
- Your employer has withheld compensation or benefits that were stated in your employment contract
- Your employer has illegally terminated you from employment
- Your employer has failed to appropriately respond to a complaint you filed regarding discrimination or harassment
The sooner you get in touch with our legal team, the sooner we can begin investigating your case, and the better chance you can have at proving your claim.
If you are searching for a law firm that can represent you in an employment law case, you have come to the right place. Kennard Law, P.C. is board-certified in labor in employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This certification distinguishes us from most other firms in the area that offer employment legal services. When you turn to our attorneys, you can have peace of mind knowing you are receiving the highest level of representation available.
Additional reasons clients choose our firm include:
- We have the proven ability to resolve complex cases
- We have grown to be the largest firm in the state that is dedicated to protecting the rights of employees
- We offer personalized attention; each client works one-to-one with one of our experienced attorneys
- We have a background in working with large national and multinational firms
At Kennard Law, P.C., our El Paso employment attorneys are committed to your success. Call (855) 499-4514 today to get started with your case.
Board-Certified in Labor and Employment Law
Our founding attorney, Alfonso Kennard Jr. is board-certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
When you hire us, you work directly with your lawyer, who will spend time learning about your situation and goals. Your case will not be passed off to a paralegal.
We Used to Represent Large Companies; Now We Represent You
Having represented Fortune 500 companies in the past, this places us in a unique position to provide valuable insight when representing workers.
Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of Employees
We understand you have probably never faced a matter like this before. Our attorneys are dedicated to guiding and protecting you through this. You will always remain involved and informed as your case moves forward.
Cost-Effective and Accessible
For potential clients who would like to consult with us but are unable to come to our office, we are now offering phone and video consultations for your convenience.
At Kennard Law, P.C., client satisfaction is of utmost importance. You don't have to take our word for it. Read what past clients have to say here!